Sunday, August 15, 2010

Profound changes

After the initiation on Mt Shasta, I stopped in Reno to recieve two continuum cranial sacral sessions with Jan Antonelli. The depths that my body was open allowed a release of toxins that I had been trying to access for years. Of course the discomfort and pain afterward from the "healing crisis" was intense but received with an openess that allowed a deeper layer to be cleared. Kai, the co-facilatator of the workshop removed the two globs of mercury that released from my pineal, which eased the pain.
The pleasure of feeling the higher frequencies that are integrating within my entire being can be described as blissful. While also recognizing that to integrate higher frequencies throughout the matter of the physical brings about a sense of fatigue, flu like sensations, headaches that under lay the glow of the bliss.
I am going to offer this initiation once more this year as I am finding the degree of changes essential to staying in the moment and flow of the universal shifts happening on the planet at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment